Are you getting ready to take the SAT? Have I got the book for you! Presenting The Humongous Book of SAT Math Problems, your one-stop show to a metric ton (give or take) of math practice for the SAT Test. The book contains all of the following, except for one. Try to figure out which is not included:
- Test-taking tips, including specific advice for multiple-choice and grid-in questions
- In-depth mathematical tutoring on all of the major topics included on the SAT
- Practice problems for all four categories of mathematical SAT questions
- The math sections of three full-length practice SAT tests
- A bronze bust of former president William Howard Taft
Set your math phasers to “excited”! Click here for ordering info.The video may take a few seconds to load. Having trouble Viewing Video content? Some browsers do not support this version - Try a different browser.